Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's All In The Title


My producer recently told me I needed to change the title of my film, something that could really catch the concept and most importantly the attention of possible investors, an audience, and the list goes on...and on...

Perhaps I'll change the title of my film to something like Black Honkey, I recently saw those words written across a canvas at an art show, just those words and nothing else. The piece was selling for something like $2500.

Yeah... Black Honkey, and the film would totally go against the title, where the Black Honkey would actually tie into the audience watching, or the investors, or my producer, make them really feel like they're a part of the film, or actually in it, even better....

Something to consider... You are a Black Honkey... we are all Black Honkies, for now...

1 comment:

Kristaan Johnson said...

Black Honkey is an interesting concept..Is that like a White Ni**a?