Friday, February 27, 2009

Michelle: Baise Moi



So this weekend I'm looking forward to working with the Gypsy, my writing partner. Our job is to make some minor revisions... I'd like to compare us to the ladies of Baise Moi where their nemesis consist only of creepy men, and in our case, cringe worthy dialogue that crucify our script...

But before we actually get to the 'screenplay' I'll go down a certain journey. The Gypsy's journey of living in London, her romantic escapades, and professing organic food while getting caught red handed with a Big Mac... Yes, and somehow the Gypsy will manage to convey all of these things and then suddenly break into a song... no really... But I love it because by the time we get to the script, and pound eachothers' ego with how we blow creatively, funny things get said, and eventually recorded...

No comments: