Friday, November 5, 2010

I closed my eyes one night, and I imagined snow falling, just saw white raining against black. It was kind of beautiful though simple... I wonder what it would feel like to have an extended dream of raining snow... the meaning isn't so significant... not to say that meanings are insignificant, according to Freud and Dr. Karen Horney, Dream analysis was a method of resolving buried conflict., just thought I would add that..

So my lesson of the day... The ability to embrace and release.. Things grow, evolve and move: closer or away.. movement is inevitable, so the ability to embrace and release, is just such a powerful and calming idea as well as a way of being.. I highly recommend it. Not holding on to anything except for your mind, your sense of worth and your ability to continue to love...

No comments: