Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Heart-Journey



Dear New Heart-Journey,

I thought about you today. I thought about what you said when I was driving home..... I had a dream last night... and it symbolized an obstacle in my grandmother's life right now... when I came out of the dream, I told myself I was going to see her... as i was getting ready... I listened to the song 'Landslide' by Fleetwood Mac. I never fully understood the song until now... when I saw my grandmother, she was unable to speak... but I took the time to really listen, sometimes words are so unnecessary .... and I heard her... As I was leaving, I told my aunt how proud and inspired I was by the way she was taking care of my grandmother, she cried as I hugged her... driving home I thought of that song again, Landslide.. I took the word landslide as a metaphor for love... I thought over that song and I thought of what you said, to really listen to what they're saying... anyway just thought I would share...

No comments: