Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Going Goddess

So after a while, when you're trying to make it through this world as a creative worker-bee, its necessary to take a moment and regroup. My regrouping often requires dancing in front of a mirror like I'm possessed with the entire movie of Breakin to the music of Aretha Franklin, singing very loudly R-E-S-P-E-C-T... But even then, do I sometimes find myself either too tired to do the crazy dance, or I've just simply lost my voice from singing too loudly.. but lucky for me, I often stumble across other options that don't include things only found in Amsterdam..but do include...drumbeat... what I came across recently, Going Goddess written by Kasmik Zenter, which is my new favorite book of the moment and my mom's not yet given Christmas gift.

Going Goddess is filled with incredibly illustrated Goddesses that look like gorgeous Brazilian fairies surrounded by electric blues, neon pinks, and Vampiric reds .. Its also a great resource to find out about essential healing oils, alternative views of the world and most importantly the incredible Goddess in you. And just to note, there is also a goddess in every man too, and I'm not just speaking of Les Hommes that dress like goddesses, I'm also talking about you sitting there in the dented man-couch with the heineken and/or Vaporizer pasted on your face like a gas mask...or both..

So, if you are ready for some major relaxation and brain stimulation all working together like the most intense and effective massage ever experienced then go out and treat yourself to Going Goddess and indulge in the writing, paintings and illustrations of Kasmik Zenter.

1 comment:

kasmik said...

Superlliant! It is better to travel well than to arrive...